Winter Term 2023
The fellow's seminar takes place on Wednesdays, 11h00 in Room G03-214. (LSF). It starts on October 11th.
You can use the new MathCoRe beamer theme.
- Oct 11th 2023Winter semester kickoff
- Oct 18th 2023Marco Lotz: New lower and upper bounds for reflection length in infinite non-affine Coxeter groups
- Oct 25th 2023Andreas Kretschmer: Determinantal Varieties, Sparsity and Gröbner Bases
- Nov 01st 2023Uladzislau Kapustsin: Analysis of hybrid finite element / neural network solver
- Nov 08th 2023Maik Pfefferkorn: Regret and Conservatism of Distributionally Robust Stochastic MPC
- Nov 15th 2023Ion Victor Gosea: A novel data-driven reinterpretation of a classical model reduction method: quadrature-based balanced truncation
- Nov 22nd 2023Anna Franziska Michael: Folded galleries: A museum tour through 191 years of math history
- Nov 29th 2023Jennifer Przybilla: Damping optimization in vibrational systems using model order reduction
- Dec 06th 2023Thomas Kahle: What is Algebraic Statistics?
- Dec 13th 2023Claudia Kirch: What is Principal Component Analysis?
- Jan 10th 2024Veronica Haritonova
- Jan 17th 2024Felix Gnettner
- Jan 24th 2024Niclas Stoffregen
- Seminar Summer Term 2023
- Seminar Winter Term 2022
- Seminar Summer Term 2022
- Seminar Winter Term 2021
- Seminar Summer Term 2021
- Seminar Winter Term 2020
- Seminar Summer Term 2020
- Seminar Winter Term 2019
- Seminar Summer Term 2019
- Seminar Winter Term 2018
- Seminar Summer Term 2018
- Seminar Winter Term 2017
- Seminar Summer Term 2017